- Jaish al-MuhajireenWal-Ansar, a Chechen-led group of foreign fighters, said that they have taken “20 objectives” since Thursday in the Laryamoun area of northwest Aleppo, as well as killing between 30 and 50 Syrian troops and capturing seven.
- Israel’s army declared part of the occupied Golan Heights to be a closed military zone due to fears that fighting in the area could spill over the ceasefire line.
- The ISIL took control of several neighborhoods in Deir Ez Zor city from Jahbat al-Nusra.
- Activists reported that Friday there were clashes between Hezbollah and the SAA at a checkpoint to the city of Yabroud.
- 60 FSA and FSA affiliated brigades/battalions announced their intention to stop actively cooperating with Jahbat al-Nusra in Daraa.
- In Ar Raqqah several rebel groups continued to cooperate in an offensive against the ISIL and made advances against them.
- Activists in Daraa claimed that a chemical bomb was dropped on the town of Saida, killing 3 people.
- The al-Tawheed brigade, a part of the Islamic Front, is said to be actively targeting civilians in Jami’at al-Zahraain Aleppo province.
- Telephones, the internet, and mobile phones began to work again in the eastern suburbs of Aleppo, 2 years after being cut off.
- Children in Daraa injured by a barrel bomb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anebChHJnkQ&feature=youtu.be
A teenage boy executed in the town of Manbij in Aleppo by the ISIL.