- Rebels retook Tower 45, 24 hours after government forces had retaken it from them.
- In Idlib province in northern Syria, rebels took the town of Babolin.
–This is part of a push to cut the main road between Damascus and Aleppo.
- The U.S announced that it would give military aid to rebels, including small arms and training.
- The Syrian government delivered it’s first chemical weapons shipment in two weeks for export and destruction.
- Fighting continued in the Damascus suburbs, particularly in Jobar and Mleha.
–Rebels are reportedly bringing in reinforcements from other areas around Damascus that have been observing local ceasefires since January.