- At least 10 air raids were carried out on the Brigade 61 hilltop that was captured by the rebels yesterday in Daraa province.
–34 al-Nusra fighters and 6 other Jordanian and Saudi fighters have been killed in the last 24 hours in the fighting over the hill.
- Fights between rebel forces and Syrian soldiers took place around Nawa, the town near the brigade 61 hill, as the army attempted to advance in the area.
–Barrel bombs were also dropped on northern and eastern neighborhoods of the city.
- 6 rebels were killed in Kafr Zita by a suspected surface-to-surface missile.
- A woman was whipped 40 times in the ISIL headquarters in al-Tabaqa city for not wearing a veil.
- Preachers at mosques in Arakka, which is under ISIL control, preached against the activists who 10 days ago started the campaign for “Al Raqqa has been slaughtered silently”, threatening to murder them on charges of blasphemy and secularism.
- The Ahl al-Sham, a group comprising Jahbat al-Nusra, the Islamic Front, and the Mujaheddin army, announced a truce with YPG forces in Aleppo and its countryside.