- The Transport Minister, Mahmoud Said, denied reports that the Bassel Assad airport in Latakia has closed.
- It was revealed that last week 10 members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard were arrested in Aleppo by an Islamist rebel group, although Iran did not confirm or deny it.
- Rebels claimed to have captured the highway near the Ramouseh Industrial area, south of Aleppo.
–This is the only route the Syrian military has to reach the city and the main route for reinforcing areas east of Aleppo.
- Activists claimed that 4 people were injured in a chemical weapons attack by the Syrian military northeast of Damascus in the town of Harasta.
- The Jordan Times claimed that the prominent Jordanian Salafist, Saad Al Huneiti, is trying to broker an agreement between the ISIL and Jahbat al-Nusra.
- 3 barrel bombs filled with chlorine gas were dropped on Kafr zitain the Hama countryside, killing 3 people and injuring 200.