- A Kurdish website claimed that the YDP killed 60 ISIS fighters in the past week in northern Syria.
–There has been heavy fighting between them around Kobane for several days as part of an ISIL push to cut it off from Afrin and Cizere to the west and east and Aleppo to the south.
- Rebels claimed to have repelled a regime attack to retake parts of Latakia, particularly the town of Nab’ain.
- Bahrain gave citizens fighting as jihadists abroad 2 weeks to return to the country, saying that they would not be charged under anti-terror laws, which include the loss of Bahraini citizenship, if they did.
- A brigadier general and 5 of his men were killed in Aleppo after an attack by Jahbat al-Nusra.
- The UN Human Rights Council voted to renew it’s investigations into war crimes in Syria for another year.