- The US and Saudi Arabia have agreed on a joint plan to combat the ISIL.
- There was heavy fighting between the SAA and Jahbat al-Nusra around Khataniya, near the Golan heights.
- Rebels captured Tell Salba and Hayalin, in northern Hama province.
- In eastern Hama province the ISIL captured Znouba and Souha.
- In Deir Ez Zor the ISIL took control of most of Qurqaysiya, just south of Deir Ez Zor city.
- The ISIL has set up checkpoints to prevent entry/exit from Ar Raqqa to prevent people from going to election booths in other areas of the province.
- The ISIL has released its first English newsletter: https://ia902503.us.archive.org/20/items/ISNEdition1FinalHR/ISN%20Edition%201%20Final%20HR.pdf
- Jahbat al-Nusra launched an offensive within Deir Ez Zor city against the ISIL, taking Hatla and al-Salihiya.
- The Islamic Front blew up a tunnel being dug by the SAA near the Azzahrawi market in old Aleppo.
- There was renewed fighting in Hasaka between the YPG and NDF forces
An offensive was launched by groups from the FSA, Islamic Front, and Jahbat al-Nusra to take Jisr al-Shughur in Idlib province.
- The Lebanese Ministry of the Interior warned Syrians that they could lose their refugee status if they return to Syria after June 1.
- The ISIL executed 3 people at the al-Zamlah checkpoint in ar-Raqqah.
- UNESCO will create an Observatory for the Safeguarding of Syria’s Cultural Heritage.
- The Jund al-Rahman Brigade in Deir Ez Zor is preparing explosives for election day.